About Me

My photo
Part time graphic designer with full time hobbies. Crafting, rummaging around junk shops looking for hidden treasure, vintage toys, time with Bob and Peter our cat!

Translate

Saturday, 28 July 2012

Flower Surprise

Imagine the scene, me pottering in the garden and the knocker on the front door "Knocks"
I scramble to the door, hair askew, nails full of mud and slightly out of breath, to find a man with a bunch of flowers and a clipboard




" I think you have the wrong house" I joke

" Is this…" and he's got the right address,

"and are you…" and he's got the right name so "

"well these are for you then" he replies

" are you sure, things like this don't happen at this house!" says I laughing with a slight mad looking grin on my chops, so I take the flowers, sign the docket and shut the door quick
before he realise's his error!


They're from Bob's best mate, I designed a brochure for his business as a favour,
and without either of us knowing he sent me these! 
Aren't they lovely, there's phlox in them too 
which I love…happy moments x

1 comment: