Saturday 19 January 2013

It's Snowing!

Yesterday it actually did what the weather man said, being down south when snow is mentioned you never really think it will be you that gets it. I looked on the BBC weather site on Thursday and it said that by 9am we would have snow…as I walked to work it started to do just that, tiny little specks at first and by the time I got there, big fluffy blobs. 

I love snow as long as I don't have to drive in it! I'm lucky enough to live close enough to work to be able to walk and if I wanted I could work from home.


an hour after I'd arrived!



By three o'clock they sent us home!  So it was a date with the sofa, Jim-jams and UK Gold for me! 

Hope you're all safe and enjoying it too x

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to be in the house while it's snowing outside. Here only it snowed in the nearby mountains. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete