Wednesday 3 April 2013

Photo Scavenger - March

This month I participated in the photo scavenger hunt hosted by Green thumb over at Made with love, these are mine, if you want to see all the entries they're all here

Green

Chickpea and mint burgers! (they taste better than they look!)

3

Crazy Golfballs

Person in Uniform


Changing of Guard in Windsor

Bubbles


Eggs!

Shoes


My favourite summer shoes

A gate


in our garden with an old borrowed sign
Eggs


Micro Mini Eggs yummmmmmm

Dessert


the best ever veggie Jelly on a plate
Water


during the summer

Bridge


view from John Lewis Cafe in Kingston

Toys


This is mine and I love it!

Empty

gone!

 why not join in!







12 comments:

  1. Loving the Tree House - we had one of those :) I still have my Fisher Price school house and it was nearly my toy of choice for the hunt this month :)

    Loving the shoes too - here's hoping it won't be long till you can wear them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with vintage fisher price and 70's toys in general, I have far too many!! I haven't got the school house though, my mum sent that to the jumble!!

      Fingers cross about the shoes and summer!

      Delete
  2. Great set of photos. I remember my daughter had one of those houses many years ago. I also think I've got some Fisher Price toys from the 70s up in our loft. Thanks for your comment too.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos, the toy tree house thing looks familiar and I'm wondering if I played with one at some point - I never owned one though. I love your water picture and I like the veggie jelly, I'm a veggie too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo of the bridge, the reflection of the light shades look like alien spaceships in the sky!

    I thought your green photo was of mint and nut cookies (not that I've ever seen any) which I would love to eat. I'm sure your burgers were delicious, but I've got a sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking part in the scavenger Hun, I really like your photos of the bridge, desert and 3. Greenthumb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Tree House, I always wanted one so I'm very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! Reminded me that I haven't made a jelly for ages and of course the rhyme Jelly on a plate, Jelly on a plate, wibble wobble wibble wobble, jelly on a plate!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your photos for Water and Bridge, great selection overall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your burgers are definitely different :) Good photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chickpea and mint burgers....cor!

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete