Sunday 1 December 2013

Mini Renovation

I've been doing at little house renovation...


I found this in a junk shop on the way home from a trip to Ikea...


A few applications of paint and pretty paper courtesy of Tiger, some old dolls house furniture,  and handmade curtains with homemade curtain poles and we're beginning to look like home.





New Windows are just sheets of acrylic for little peeps to peer into a mini magical world. 
A few more tweaks and I'm done, hopefully the new young owner of this little Des-res will have as much fun with it as I had (have!) with my own

Having a dolls house when I was little allowed me many hours of quiet play in a world of my own. What more could a parent ask for!

Also, I've been doing a bit of this...




5 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, such a lovely project. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks adorable - what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a wonderful house. I love the pink cup. Happy weekend!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great. I love what you've done with it. :)

    ReplyDelete