About Me

My photo
Part time graphic designer with full time hobbies. Crafting, rummaging around junk shops looking for hidden treasure, vintage toys, time with Bob and Peter our cat!

Translate

Friday, 14 February 2014

Love is all around us




My chalk board painted inside my larder cupboard door




After a quick flick round the house with a duster (get me) I noticed how many objects I have that are heart orientated. I've got them hanging off doors, lighting up shelves, and decorating cupboards.

love really is all around us!

Happy Valentines Day to you all x


4 comments:

  1. And to you, I have a lot of hearts when I started looking also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely heart themed things there! I love those clothes pegs they are so pretty.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cheery post. there certainly is a lot of love around if we keep our eyes open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess once you start looking those little hearts are everywhere! What a fun post. x

    ReplyDelete