About Me

My photo
Part time graphic designer with full time hobbies. Crafting, rummaging around junk shops looking for hidden treasure, vintage toys, time with Bob and Peter our cat!

Translate

Saturday, 9 May 2015

Missing in Instagram again


This feels really funny, I haven't posted to my little old blog in well over a year. One of the main reasons was a slight shift in my health and motivation, when life bowls you a googly, you tend to take stock and regroup.

I'm still not quite as I should be, but as they say, that's life. One of the things I invested my endless time in was Instagram. Hospital now has free wifi, thank god, so I was able to communicate with the outside world and all my friends by posting pictures (mainly of my meals) to cheer me them up!





I've made good IG friends, many I already followed or they followed me in blogland. The main attraction for me, is that you can post instantly, with just a few words and generally the hash-tags do the work for you...I've always been lazy :)

4 comments: